House Calls: 0131 225 5220
- House calls where possible should be phoned before 10am Practice. (Except in the case of an emergency).
- Please ensure a house call is absolutely necessary.
- The Doctor will visit patients at home who are too ill or frail to come to the surgery.
- Please provide as much information concerning your medical condition to the receptionist, this will help your Doctor when he/she assesses your request.
- Please ensure you provide your contact telephone number.
- The receptionist will advise you when the Doctor will contact you.