Patient Picture Guidelines
For patients who are requested to send in appropriate picture prior to their clinical appointment please adhere to the guidelines noted below:
1. Use a plain colourless background, and, where appropriate, remove any clothing within the image.
2. Turn the camera flash on or take pictures with as much daylight as possible
3. Ensure your smartphone is perpendicular to the subject and the subject is centre of the frame.
4. Ensure you smartphone is more than 10cm from the subject
5. Use smartphones rear camera
6. Take a minimum of two photos. An overview demonstration the lesion location and a closer view.
In addition to the above, any uploads which have not been specifically requested prior to sending will be deleted before being opened.
There is a 5MB limit on the size of a file which can be uploaded.
Please do not send photographs with any identifiable features (e.g. pictures of a whole face) or of intimate areas of the body.